I wasn’t necessarily awarded a Liebster Award, but I happened to like the questions that Tisha Jade over at Never Jaded asked in her Liebster Award post, so I’m going to answer them..and tag some people, probably. (;
By the way, a Liebster Award is when a blogger awards you and upon acceptance of the award, you nominate approximately 3-5 bloggers (some people have exceeded that number) and you post 11 questions that you would like them to answer in their Liebster Award post.
Here are the questions that Tisha asked.
▪ Where are you from?
– I am from Antioch, California which is located in Northern Cali.
▪ Can you describe yourself in three words?
– Introverted. Creative. Passionate.
▪ What makes your blog different than any other blog?
– Although there are a lot of music blogs, my blog is different because I don’t post all of the artists that you see on EVERY other music blog. Also, since I do major in journalism my posts contain a lot more writing than other blogs. More often than not, my blog posts showcase how I would write if I were writing a professional article. Basically, I always try to blog in AP style. (:
▪ What’s the meaning behind the name of your blog?
– My blog name is derived from my undying love for music. I’ve always been very passionate about music and I’m constantly listening to it. I eat, sleep and BREATHE music. Pretty self-explanatory, right?
▪ Initial thought on KimYe’s baby news?
– I don’t really have an interest in their personal lives.
▪ If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
– If I could live anywhere in the world, I’d live in either New York or Italy.
▪ Dream career?
– Dream career: Music journalist. Music executive.
▪ If you could sit down and interview one person in the world, who would it be?
– If I could sit down and interview one person in the world, it’d be Kendrick Lamar (Pac, if he were alive).
▪ What are you looking forward to in 2013?
– I am most looking forward to growing as an individual, strengthening my relationship with God and becoming more knowledgeable in the profession that I work in.
▪ Any tips/advice for aspiring bloggers?
– Quality over quantity yet be consistent.
▪ Biggest lesson learned in 2012?
– Man, I learned a lot of lessons in 2012..but I guess I’d say the biggest lesson I learned is that you shouldn’t stress over something that you have no control over. Just let nature take its course. If it’s meant to be, it’ll be.